Informujemy, iż nasz sklep internetowy wykorzystuje technologię plików cookies a jednocześnie nie zbiera w sposób automatyczny żadnych informacji, z wyjątkiem informacji zawartych w tych plikach (tzw. „ciasteczkach”).

Free delivery From 200 Euro

Chinchilla stole/collar/scarf Jacqueline

na zamówienie


This product is made only for your order.
Approximate execution tine is 30-45 working days.

A chinchilla stole, collar, scarf great for casual utilization, with evening dress on for winter wedding. 
If you are interested in a different size or have any specific requirements, please contact me.

Our furs are entirely made in Poland from the highest quality leather (read below about the quality of chinchilla fur).
Chinchillas are bred on small family farms, and the coats are designed and manufactured by us.
Most of them are made to individual order, so please contact us if the size described in the auction does not suit yours.

Chinchilla fur is the most luxurious natural material in the world. Chinchilla coats are the finest and softest coats in the fur industry. Adored by royalty, actors, singers and other celebrities as a symbol of status, wealth and elegance.

Characteristics of chinchilla fur
A unique feature of chinchilla fur is that each hair follicle can grow up to 60 hairs. The hair density can be up to 190 hairs per square mm. The outer coat is 2-3 cm long and accounts for 25% of the fur, and the remaining 75% is undercoat. Chinchilla hair is light, flexible and has a high insulation factor due to the extremely thin diameter of each hair. The skin is also very thin with minimal elasticity and minimal water tolerance, and the hair is always perpendicular to the skin.

How much is a chinchilla fur coat worth?
Chinchilla coats are expensive due to high demand and low supply in the market. The qualitative characteristics that determine the value of the chinchilla are
Purity of color (no spots, brownish or yellowish hairs in gray / black chinchillas)
Hair density (chinchilla does not reveal white skin after blowing hair)
Texture. Streaks, swirls, or bald patches that interrupt the even and smooth pattern reduce the coat value of the chinchillas
The most expensive are chinchillas with a darker and wider middle band.

Need help?

Contact us by phone or email. We will answer all your questions as soon as possible.